Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Church Update on Response to Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Last night, while talking with my in-laws, the subject of the Tsunami in Japan came up. We were concerned about the missionaries and members over in Japan.
I logged on to lds.org today for other reasons and saw on the home page a link to this article that put my heart at ease.

Church Update on Response to Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Take the time to read this link and if you have the means to help, click on the lds philanthropies link at the bottom of the article. I guarantee your money will be used where it is needed.

Thanks,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...