Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Story


This past Sunday I had to leave for an early meeting before the rest of my family. I usually try to help Oswald get the kids ready, at least a little bit.

This particular Sunday, I had gotten my Princess dressed and done her hair just like I did in this picture. I left for church and Kevin brought the kids an hour later.

I had tithing slips for my kids to hand to the Bishop. He's the leader of our ward, and no he's not paid for his service.

My Princess walked up to him, handed him the envelope, and I see him asking her something. She smiles and he smiles...she walks away.

"What did the Bishop say to you?" I asked her. Really wondering if she responded to him. She's not one to talk to men at all.

"Did he ask you what your name is?"

"No."

"Well what did he say to you?"

"He asked me who did my hair, my mom or my dad?"

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him, my mommy did it."

I'm sure he was just trying to get her to talk to him. But come on now...of course I did her hair. Like Oswald has that kind of talent!

1 comment:

  1. lol!! It always ticks me off when someone else gets credit for my doings or ideas! Like when I have taught a joke to the kids, and they go off saying that grandma taught them or something! COME ON! :)
    HEY....can we exchange some emails??? I am all sorts of EXCITED about this whole family history connection--my dad knew exactly who those people were--and it would be fun to chat more about it!
    email me?? hollowayfam(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...