Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Under the Weather


My little man is not feeling so hot. He's been running a little fever since yesterday afternoon. He's all snuggly and lovey when he's not feeling well. But it's so sad to see him not smiling and not feeling super well. Tylenol has been his friend today and has helped him feel a little better.

Here's hoping my little man is feeling better tomorrow or we'll be making a trip to the doctor. I really don't want to go to the doctor because tomorrow is my birthday and I wanna party like it's 1999!

So what's on tap for tomorrow? Not much. Oswald's taking me out on a date. We might play volleyball in the evening. I'm sure French Toast will be involved somewhere tomorrow. Maybe a cake of some kind, but since I don't like cake, we'll have to figure some other option out for my special day dessert.

I cleaned my house and washed all of the dishes so that I wouldn't have to do any "extra" work tomorrow. I sure hope that I'm spoiled tomorrow. And knowing Oswald, I'm pretty sure I will be.

So send warm thoughts our way that my little man will wake up feeling more like this!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor little guy. I hope he gets better soon! And Happy Birthday Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet! I love that his Dad can comfort him too. I hope he feels better today. Sending Beesha hugs to Max.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...