Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Monday, March 4, 2013

DisneyWorld Day 5

Today was spent at Epcot!


To be honest, this was the worst place to take my kids! My Princess had no desire to meet any of the exotic Princesses like Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, ect...


The only reason she met Snow White was because we happened to walk right past where she was signing autographs! We stood in line for 15 minutes, got the autograph and pictures, and were gone.


This park has the least friendly small kid rides of all 4 parks! We went on all the rides that the big kids could do without the littles, then we went on all the rides the whole family could do. It was super hot this day, and my Little Man was extra tired! We had a lot of negatives going for us, and we probably should have skipped this park and stayed at the hotel and rested!

But Oswald and I tried to make the best of it! And the best part of Epcot was this:




The little splash pad was the best part of Epcot! We were so hot, we let our kids run through the splash pad for a LONG time! They got to cool off while Oswald and I cooled off in the shade! It's amazing how much better you feel when you are not overheated!

The only picture of the two of us is when we were sitting in the shade at Epcot! And boy are we a hot mess...literally!!

We headed back to the hotel and finished the day at Cracker Barrel! I love that place! So one day out of 6 was a complete bust, but all in all Disney was a lot of fun!

Have you ever been on a vacation and one of the days just flop? Tell me your story, let me know that I am not alone when it comes to having bad days on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...