Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Obsess Much?

Over hear we obsess. We obsess over clothes. We obsess over hair. We obsess over food. We obsess over shoes.

But our latest obsession has gotten a little out of control.

We (meaning My Buddy) are obsessed with Transformers. For his birthday he got three new action figures and also the DVD's. Now, I realize these DVD's are rated PG-13 and my Buddy is only 5, but we have previewed them and we start them in places that have skipped all of the "questionable" scenes.

But this obsession has gone beyond just playing with toys...he now eats with them...

And the best part, Oswald got into it the other day. One of the scenes from the first movie is of Optimus Prime saying, "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." It is said in this very cool super deep voice, which I love.

The other day the kids had piled pillows all over Oswald to where you could only see his head, and this is what I heard said in a voice deeper than Oswald's normal voice, "I am Pillow Prime, leader of the Lazybots."

I am A Mormon Mommy and I think we all deserve to be Pillow Prime once in a while, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...