Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

She cleans...

 Before...

 My little Man's room gets used for a lot of things...mostly for storage. You see, I moved from a house in NC to an apartment in GA. Storage is almost impossible to find. I had to get rid of a whole bunch of our stuff, but the stuff that I did not want to get rid of is now in just about every nook and cranny of our house. And my little man's room suffers because of it. 

I tend to just stick things wherever I have space and since he takes up the least amount of space his room ended up looking like a bomb when off in it. But with just a little bit of effort and a little time, his room now looks like this...

 However, I must admit, I am one of these "cleaners" who moves her junk from one spot to another. And instead of going through the bags of clothes, I just shoved them into his closet and closed the doors. Under his bed are tons of frames that I am refusing to hang because I don't want to live here a minute past the length of my lease.
So for now I am totally okay with the fact that his room is used to store things because at least I can see the top of his bed and walk on the floor to get his clothes out of the closet. But there's no tellin' what will fall on my head when I open that closet.

Oh well.

So how do you clean? Do you move from one spot to another or do you actually put away like I should probably do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...