I had a great time, but I learned a few things along the way. Let me share 'em with you!
- Make sure the seating arrangements are the most ideal for the situation. If needed, place the oldest between the babies to insure the little ones are played with, pacified, and have ample attention given to them.
- If the DVD player is on, make sure that the movie is what my Princess wants to watch. If this rule is not followed, beware of the incessant whining. (don't say I didn't warn you!)
- Upon arrival to your destination, make sure there is enough Mexican food to last the week. I'm just sayin'
- On the subject of food, don't drive with 6 kids if you're on a food plan. Your eating habits will plummet when you sink into that huge bag of Hershey's and grab a caffeinated soda (something you haven't had in 5 months!)
- Make sure the driver is paying close attention to the direction he/she is going. That will save you at least 20 minutes: 10 minutes going the wrong direction and 10 minutes finding the freeway again!
(in all honesty, we had a fantastic time. The rides were smooth, the food was yummy, the conversation was great and best of all we got away from the norm for a few days! Thanks friend!)