Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Monday, June 20, 2011

All Eternity


It's a good thing I have all eternity with this man because if I didn't, I would be really sad.

He's my bff. The one I tell everything to. The one I can be completely crazy, random, mean, ugly, kind, sweet, and thoughtful to and he won't judge. He'll continue to love me.

He's the one who took two weeks to hold my hand.

He's the one who told me that once he kissed me, he would never want to stop.

He's the one who took me to the Temple and married me for ALL ETERNITY!

He's the one who 8 years, three kids, one miscarriage, 4 moves to 4 different states, and numerous stretch marks later still loves me.

He doesn't care that I don't wear make-up every day. He doesn't care that my pj's consist of his shirt and gym shorts. He doesn't care that I have spit-up or boogers or both on my shirt every day. He doesn't care that the house is not always pristine. He doesn't care that some of my adventures in cooking are complete failures!

And because of that, I love him.

Thanks for picking me to be your eternal companion. For picking me to go through this crazy journey called life. Thanks for picking me.

I love you more than you'll ever know and this has been the best 8 years of my life. Happy Anniversary, husband!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Guys! You two sure make a cute couple & cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for accepting his offer and overlooking his faults and giving him a learning curve into being a good husband, father, card carrying patriarch of your family! Thank you for being a good wife & bff to him and a great mother for sweet children. Keep learning, growing and loving for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!!!! I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...