Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book Review

The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans is by far the best book I have read in a long time!

It is incredibly well written and was a joy to read. I could not put this book down. I love to read a book where you feel as though you are one of the main characters.

There is no way to help but fall in love with Ross Story and to wish you were as gorgeous as Eliana Ferini as you turn page after page.

There are places in this book where I cried, where I laughed, and where I wanted nothing more than to shake the characters and ask, "why????"


I will be reading more books by Richard Paul Evans. He writes very well and if I ever decide to give my hand at writing a novel, I hope mine turns out half as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...