Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Monday, July 18, 2011

You may not know...

You may not know that I like having pictures taken of my backside...haha NOT!

10 things you may not know about me:

10. I grew up in a small town in Arizona. There were only 100 kids in my graduating class and my Senior year, I was Student Body Vice President. I was in charge of all the pep assemblies and I loved it!!

9. My pinky is double jointed. I used to tease my sister and tell her that if she touched it...she would turn our crippled like my finger! (I'm mean, I know!)

8. I graduated college in 3 years. The summer of my Freshman year, my dad sat me down and told me, "Bear, you better do as much college as fast as you can because you never know when a man will come sweep you off your feet." I went to summer school 3 weeks later and didn't stop until I was done. I'm thankful for that fast graduating because I would have never met Oswald if I had not finished early.

7. I love to color. It's therapeutic for me. It helps me release all kinds of stress and allows me a small amount of creativity.

6. I have aspirations of being the Next Food Network Star. Even though I have no formal training. Even though I have no original recipes. Even though the only cooking I do is for my family. Even though I know I would never make the first cut to even appear on the show...I still aspire. A girl can dream, right?

5. I have lived in Spain. I studied there for 5 weeks the summer of my junior/senior year. One of the best things I have ever done. Not only did I learn a lot of Spanish, but I learned a lot of life lessons and I learned a lot about another culture that I would one day like to re-visit.

4. I am a belly sleeper. This makes being 9 months (or even 5 months) pregnant extremely difficult because you can't sleep on your belly at that point.

3. I hate to sweep/mop/vacuum my floors. That's Oswald's job. He likes it. I don't. Makes us go together well!

2. I am a Diet Dr. Pepper (the caffeine free kind) junkie! I would drink that stuff instead of eat any day! It runs through my veins. And the only reason I don't drink the caffeine kind, it gives me a KILLER headache!

1. I am a Big Brother Fan-a-tic!! Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Big Brother Shout out! You know we are watching. So excited about Jeff and Jordan being on again. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...