Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Girl

My Princess on her 1st Birthday 2008

When Oswald and I got married, I told him I wanted a house full of boys. I didn’t want any girls. I know what kind of drama I was, and I didn’t want that in my life. I gave my parents so much crap and I wanted to avoid that at all cost.
But it all changed when I got pregnant with baby #2. I knew she was a girl from the first minute. I was excited to have a little girl. I was tired of all the blue and blocks and sports balls around the house. I wanted to have pink, hair bows, and baby dolls.
She came along and changed my life.
For being someone who was a tomboy all growing up, my daughter was the girliest girl. All because of me. Her bows always matched her outfit and she had her nails always polished. I had a girl and I loved it.
I still love it. She makes me happy.
She is my best girlfriend. She loves me no matter what. We do lots together. We put on “paint polish”. We read books. We do our hair and our "make-up" together. We cook together. We have lots of snuggle time.
Today is her birthday. I remember the first time I held her in my arms. She was so tiny and small. She had such dainty features. I can’t believe 4 years has passed so quickly.

She is an amazing big and little sister. She has become completely independent in so many ways. She is a very sweet and loving little girl who is not afraid to speak her mind. She will be the first to tell you she's sorry and hates to think that she's disappointed anyone or that anyone is upset with her. She is a very tender girl that I am blessed to have in my life.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Our daughters are close in age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my favorite granddaughter! Such a sweet girl with lots of spunk and personality! We love you!

    from Dziedze and Beesha XOXOXOXOXOXXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is OH SO SWEET!!! Happy birthday to her and happy GIRLY life to you... :) I truly think it's so special to have a little girl to share life with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...