Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Date Night



Oswald parents called us on Thursday evening and said they were coming up to visit us for the weekend. It was a wonderful surprise and we got a much needed date night out of their visit!

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has Temples all over the world. In the United States, there are temples within driving distance to everyone! It's amazing to have one just less than one hour away from my house.

We met up with some friends for a quick bite to eat and then an evening at the Temple. It was wonderful to have an evening with my hubby and be renewed spiritually.

There is no better way to spend date night than at the Temple. I have asked to be taken there for my birthday before, we've spent anniversaries there, and just any old day of the week. It's my favorite place on earth...especially when Oswald is with me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where is your favorite place to spend date night?

Have you ever had to have a free "date night"?
--Oswald and I have been known to make the kids mac 'n cheese and then make us delicious steaks for dinner. It's been a fun way to visit with eachother without paying for a babysitter or for a restaurant meal we could make at home on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...