Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet Question Girl...

 (don't you wish the weather would still allow us to do this right now? I sure do!)

I'm sure most of you know who WorldGirl is...she is a little girl who knows the meanings of all kinds of big words...like flabbergasted or exhausted.

I don't live with WordGirl, but I live with Question Girl. My Princess has hit the lovely age of 4 and has thereby graduated to asking all kinds of questions. All.The.Time! (no this is not an exaggeration)

Just a small example of what one conversation with me and My Princess might be like in the course of one day,

"Mom, why are you making that cake?"

"Because it's someones birthday."

"Who's birthday is it?"

"It's Daddy's birthday"

"Oh, how old is Daddy?

"He's 30."

"Mommy, why are you putting those eggs in there?"

"Mommy, what's that thing called?"

"Mommy, can I help you."

"I am almost done, sweet girl, maybe you can help me in a minute."

"Mom, why are you putting that stuff in there?" (the batter in the cake tin)

"It has to go in there to bake."

"Oh, how long will it take to bake?"

"35 minutes"

"Oh, when it's done can I help you frost it?"

and the questions go on and on...all day long.

So I have my very own super hero in my house...and if you ever think that being a mom is a mindless job/career/profession, come to my house and see how taxing being a mom can really be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...