Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I love My Buddy

Inside the program for church was a pamphlet for profiles on Mormon.org you can see mine here.

My buddy is loving reading and he was reading some of the questions:

First and Last Name: he filled in the blank

Introduction:

Why do you go to church: he wrote, "Be cus I love it."

Then he got out a blank piece of paper and wrote three sentences,

"I love the God he is my frend"

"Good Got rezrectid."

"God is Fun."

He then drew his very own depiction of the First Vision.

He drew Joseph Smith and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  He told me what the picture was and in an excited voice pointed out to me who was whom.

"Mom, this one is Heavenly Father, he's bigger than Jesus."

1 comment:

  1. He is awesome! What a big boy with such profound thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...