My Little Man, my Princess and I have been out shopping all morning. We've bought all of the ingredients for our chef themed party.
The kids are getting their own aprons! They're making pizzas and getting to decorate cupcakes! My Iron Chef, aka my Buddy, is going to have so much fun! He love cooking, plus having 6 of his friends come over is going to just rock his world!
But I still have a list a mile long to take care of before his friends arrive:
- I have to clean my house! (this includes, but is not limited to, the bathrooms, kitchen, playroom, and living room)
- I need to wrap his presents
- I need to make the cupcakes
- Oswald needs to get the pizza dough made, so it can sit for 24 hours. (it's the best part of the party!)
- I need to figure out some games of some sort, in case we run out of stuff to do!