Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Belly Be Gone

I took some pictures of myself today of my body.

They may look like Baby Bump pictures...but we're going to call them Belly Be Gone pictures!!

Here I am...

I totally look like I'm 5 months pregnant...when really I'm 4 months post baby! But I do have good news!!  I am down 2 inches in my belly and 2 inches in my waist and hips!!

Official numbers:
Bust: 41 inches (not really expecting this to go away until I'm done nursing (8 more months!!)
Belly: 39.5 inches (around the biggest part of my belly) -2 inches!
Waist: 43.5 inches (at the biggest part of my butt)  -2 inches!

for a total number of inches lost 4!!!

When I saw that my inches were smaller, I did a happy dance! You can't really tell from these pictures, but my stomach is not quite as distended. I am still exercising a whole bunch and eating the right portions. 

I put on a different outfit today. One I hadn't worn since I got pregnant with my Love Bug. It felt really good. It's so fun to put on some different clothes and to get compliments from people!

As far as exercise:
Monday: ran 1 mile
Tuesday: ran 1 mile
Wednesday: ran 2.5 miles with my running buddy
Thursday: 30 minute Biggest Loser DVD
Friday: Biggest Loser DVD
Saturday and Sunday rested

So I'm keeping up with my goals and I'm finally seeing results! This is so exciting!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...