Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Monday, July 30, 2012

It's a double edged sword



When someone asks me, "Are you ready for school?" I look at them with a resounding "YES!"

I'm ready for the fighting to stop.

I'm ready for the endless amounts of times I get asked, "Mom, can we watch a show?" to stop.

I ready for the constant purge of my refrigerator to stop.

I'm ready for them to enjoy each others company again!

But at the same time, I'm going to miss them. I'm going to miss them something fierce!


When my Buddy went to school it was hard because he was such a big help. He loved to help with my Little Man. But at the same time, I was so excited for him to start and that we actually got him enrolled, that I couldn't even help but be so happy for him!

My Princess, I'm going to miss her. She's been my "best girl" since she was born. I know I have 2 daughters now...but up until 4 months ago...she was my best girlfriend.

She and I love to have conversations while we sit on the couch and snuggle. She has grown up so much over the last year and I know she's ready for school. She's going to be such a good helper to her teacher.



I think the person in this family who is going to have the hardest time of all when everyone is in school, is this Little Man.

He loves to call to his big brother and big sister, "hey boys!" It will just tear my heart in two if he walks around the house on Wednesday calling, "hey boys!"

And, once again, I'll be home with a 2 year old and a new baby! Just like when it was just the oldest two. It's going to be a big change, but I can handle it! It will be nice and different all at the same time.



This little Love Bug is going to have a lot of attention thrown her way from her brother and me! I'm excited about the possibilities and all of the opportunities for my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...