Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

How to Eat a Georgia Peach





 I know I have been raving on and on about these Georgia peaches...but they really are the best things you will ever put into your mouth. Let me explain to you why...

1. When you first put them in your hand, you can feel the softness of the peach. The coloring is just right to let you know they are ripe. Plus the smell...oh the smell...takes you back to the first time you ever had a peach in the middle of summer. I don't think there's anything better!



 2. These peaches are juicy! When you bite into one, you have to slurp the juice into your mouth or it will end up down your chin, on your shirt, and maybe onto your pants if you're lucky enough to get one that juicy!


 3. No peach like this is sold in a store. These are sold in farmer's markets, roadside stands, and out of the backs of trucks. That's how you know they're really legit! And if you're really getting an authentic peach, the man might not have any front teeth (ours doesn't)!












For those of you who are not in Georgia and have no way of getting one of these delicious peaches, I truly feel sorry for you. You are missing out on something divine. If you are in Georgia, find a roadside stand and enjoy a peach...you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...