Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Posting from my phone

I got this mack-daddy phone the Samsung Galaxy SIII...and I love it! Now I can blog from my phone! Sweet!

I stood on the scale today, the first time in 8+ weeks. I am happy to report that I am down 9 pounds! I am just not to the number I was hoping to be at by now. It's all good because I am going at a healthy rate and my body is changing. I probably didn't really start exercising regularly up until a month ago and I didn't start tracking my eating until about three weeks ago. So if we look at it like that, I'm doing pretty good!
I have more energy than I've had in a long time and I am enjoying working out. I think it might be harder to lose the weight after baby #4 than any of the others, but I am determined to succeed!

I am even more excited because being disappointed with the number increased my resolve instead of destroying it!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You look so great! I can totally see a difference in your face already! Keep up the great work mama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...