Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I took a break

I have been measuring myself for almost a month now, and I decided to take a break this week. I got a little frustrated with the fact that my measurements went up this last week. I got down on myself, but I didn't give up. It pretty much strengthened my resolve to get smaller!

One thing I am fighting is the belly bulge still. My belly is the first place I gain weight, so I am fully aware that it will be the last place I lose any weight.

I have still been running and getting better and doing it more frequently.

It's been hard to eat right. This weekend was my Little Man's birthday. We also had a party at church. I made 2 cakes, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and so much more stuff! I can't believe I gave in to the smell of yumminess in my house!

I had a piece of cake...several cookies...and I did not exercise Friday, Saturday or Sunday!!

I felt so lazy and like I needed to bury my head in shame. But on Monday I picked myself up and ran 2.5 miles on my own...and walked .5 for a total of 3 miles!! It was awesome!

So I am back on track feeling well and my milk doesn't seem to be effected at all by what I am doing. It's great to be feeling good and fighting the fat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...