Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More family


This is my mom's mother. Isn't she beautiful? She's 82 and going strong!  She was smitten with my sweet Love Bug. But I can't really blame her now can I? This is one of her 8 great-grand daughters. She has 10 great-grandsons. Her family has blossomed!


These are my mom's granddaughters with their great grandmother. A picture I hope these girls cherish forever!



Of course the only picture I have with my mom I have squinted eyes! So annoying! But I love this lady. She is so much fun to be around and I really miss just being able to walk into another room and chat with her.


This is my dad. He loves him some Love Bug. He's given her a nickname...but that's something he does with everyone he loves. I had such a good time with him. He's in the process of breaking (training) a horse right now and it's so impressive to see what that horse will do when my dad makes a simple hand gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...