Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Parties--My Princess


 I got to go to each of my kids Christmas parties! Talk about tons of fun! I love that Oswald can be home when I need him to  be to watch our little kids while I got to the school to help with the big kids in their classes. My Princess had her party first. We decorated cookies, which I made with my mom's awesome recipe!


She was absolutely in love with her elf, Eddie, this year. Last year we escaped the excitement of the Elf with my Buddy, but this year, they were both so excited to come home and talk all about their elves.


She got to play lots of different games and do lots of fun things. She is always so excited when I am in her class with her. She is so much fun to be around and she is so loving of everyone around her. I am truly blessed to be her mom!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...