Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorites--Boy version

It's been a while since I have done some Friday Favorites here...but we're back and this time with my Buddy!



He's a unique boy who likes a wide variety of things.

1. This Mickey Mouse. If he forgot everything on a trip, as long as he has his Mickey, he's happy! It goes everywhere with him, even to church on occasion. Last Sunday my little man puked all over it, it was a sad day when it was in the washing machine come bed time.


2. The Wii We got a Wii at a yard sale that came with the Wii fit plus and this boy is CRAZY about it! He loves to bowl, golf, and he really enjoys the obstacle course! He would rather play the Wii than anything else! I have to seriously limit his time on the game.

3. Sidewalk Chalk. He got some as a Birthday Party gift/thanks for coming (whatever the proper term for those things is called, I don't really know) but he has always loved them and now there are transformers drawn all over the sidewalks of our apartment complex! Love it! Plus it gets him out of the house and away from the Wii!

1 comment:

  1. It's called a goody bag. ;-). Like, thanks for coming to my kids ridiculously loud b'day party, and bringing my kid a gift. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...