Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Kindergarten Registration


This is my Princess. 
She's showing my Buddy's teacher how smart she is. 
She looks deep in concentration. 
She's hoping to impress. 
Kindergarten is tough stuff, you know. 

Mrs. M said that my Princess is very smart, just needs to practice some of her letter sounds. She also says that My Princess is "talkative", WHAT??? No way, not MY PRINCESS!! ha!

Her report card will probably read something like mine, "Jennie is a very smart girl, she just talks too much." True story! (no wonder I wanted to be a journalist!)

I'm excited for this little girl. Excited and scared. She's my little girl. She won't turn 5 until after school starts. Will she be mature enough? Will she be okay to be away from her mom? What will I do all day without her to chat my ear off? I'll have a 2 year old and newborn, I'll be craving any kind of adult/kid/human interaction by 2:15 when she and my Buddy walk off the bus! Good thing she likes to talk because I'll get to hear all about her day, without having to pry every word out of her!

1 comment:

  1. This just seems too soon! I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...