Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Technology kids


It's amazing to me the amount to technology knowledge my kids have. My Buddy is on the computer at school and has learned how to operate a laptop and he has certain websites he enjoys visiting and using.

My Princess loves to use the computer to learn to read and work on her numbers, shapes, and colors, etc. It's amazing how she has just picked up on it so quickly.

My Little Man loved playing on Grandma's Kindle. He loves to play Angry Birds. He doesn't do it very well, but he still feels like a big person when he gets to play!

I have realized that my kids will never know what film is because everything is digital. They will never know what it is like to have to watch commercials because we have a DVR. They will never know what it's like to stand up and turn a dial to change the tv channel. It's crazy to think how much things have changed from when I was a child.  No more "shaking it like a Polaroid picture".

I hope they realize what they have. How much easier school will be. How many more options they have in career choices. It's amazing the advances technology has brought and the opportunities that have come along because of it.

What do you like/hate about technology? Do your kids love technology and are you okay with them using technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...