Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Killing Time

When my big kids were home all of the time, I didn't really have lots of one-on-one time with my little kids. It was hard to find the chance to snuggle on my Love Bug or to play cars with my Little Man, but since school has gotten back in session, I no longer have this issue.

This is what I did today...

I got to stare in the face of the cutest baby in the world...I never get to just gaze at her. She sure is a beauty!!


She quickly fell asleep...until this little man got in on the action...



It's not his fault he's so darn cute!!  Plus, no one gets much sleep around here once he wakes up...why should the baby be any different?

 

 It was such a calm and peaceful morning...the kind of morning I really like. Now if my house would just clean itself while I sit and love on my babies!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...