Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween--a week late!

We had a fun Halloween this year. We went to our ward trunk-or-treat and carved a pumpkin and went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. We only made it around one block before my kids were tired and their bags were full!

First up, the Trunk-or-treat/chili cook-off!!








Up next: Pumpkin carving









Oswald is always the one to carve the pumpkin. The kids help me come up with the design, I draw it on the pumpkin...and then Daddy takes over! It's a yearly tradition for him to help the kids...and they really enjoy it!!

1 comment:

  1. What happened to Max's head? Good thing Cowboys are tough! I love Maylee holding what looks like a new chandelier! Max's expression describes my feelings on cleaning a pumpkin! Yuck! although I love pumpkin! The group picture is really cute! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...