Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

hats, hats, hats

I have been very blessed with a crochet talent. I have been using this talent to bless the lives of others. Last year, I crocheted ear warmers for all of the YW in my church. I have made baby afghans for each of my kids.

But this year, I am actually making money off this talent. I have been crocheting hats for people who order them from me. It's really kind of exciting and I am really enjoying it.

Here are some of the hats I have made so far:





I have also started a Facebook page. Here is the link

If it's cold where you live and would like to order a hat, please let me know. I do custom orders all the time. I don't really have a "stock", but I can make anything you want!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute Jennie! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome Jennie! Owls are big this year, maybe you should do one with big eyes little beak and ears! Just a thought. It is fantastic that you are able to use something you love to do to make a little cash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...