Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A tradition is born

Last year for Father's day,  we got Oswald tickets to the Braves vs. Diamondbacks game. The game was a complete blow-out, the Braves slaughtered the D-backs! But our family was a challenge! I swore that day I would never take the littlest two back until they got older.
But yesterday Oswald found some tickets very last minute, and there was no place to leave the littles. So we packed them up and took them with us.
The ride to Atlanta was slow-moving because of all the traffic and then parking was a disaster. But we finally made it into Turner field and to our seats. I had a huge diaper bag packed with all kinds of goodies, including the Kindle, which I'm proud to announce that we didn't need!
The kids were phenomenal!  Love bug loved every minute of the game. My Little Man was wonderful and sat in his seat almost the entire time. My Princess, on the other hand, acts as though she has ants in her pants the whole game.
But all in all, I only have happy memoriea and what a game to attend! The Braves won in the bottom of the 9th inning! Was so super exciting! Oh, and my Love Bug even knows how to do the "Tomahawk Chop"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...