Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kennesaw Mountain

The first Saturday of summer break, we made out way to Kennesaw Mountain. Talk about a busy weekend to hike a mountain!
I had the backpack on carrying Love Bug and everyome else walked. We hiked 2 miles up and 2 miles back.
The kids were great and had a wonderful time. The top of the mountain was so cool because you could see the entire Atlanta skyline, even Stone Mountain in the distance.
We will definitely be taking more outdoor hiking adventures as the weekends unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...