Welcome to my outlet! It's a little bit of everything: my kids, my life, cooking, working out, just about anything you can imagine! If you don't already follow me, please follow my blog and stay up to date on all the craziness that is my life!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last day of school 2013

Well, first grade and Kindergarten are over for each of my kids. They have both  lots and have come leaps and bounds from where they were at the beginning of the year.
They loved this school year and made lots of friends! Of course, we're already enjoying the summer and have had a great time so far!

2 comments:

  1. They are getting so big I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...